Oct 29, 2019
Three Tips for Good Health
- First let me apologize for the bad static on the recording.
Won't happen again.
- 12-year study of 26,000 American women.
- Those who ate a diet very close to the Mediterranean Diet were
found to have lower risks for inflammation as well as improvements
in blood sugar, blood pressure, weight, and HDL cholesterol.
- Next study tip is that moderate to vigorous exercise is
associated in men with a reduced risk of getting Parkinson's.
- Lastly, women with high social stress levels had lower bone
- High blood cortisol levels are also associated with low bone
To listen to all of the Podcasts and read the Blogs go to: