Oct 14, 2019
Martial Arts Workouts For Your Health
- Martial Arts are good for building agility, flexibility, and
controlling emotions among many other things.
- Studies have also found that they help with cognitive
improvements, reductions in falls, and increases in balance,
strength, and endurance.
- Tai Chi has been studied the most and has been found to improve
memory, sleep, and many types of chronic pain.
- The podcast describes many of the most popular kinds of martial
- But remember, if you decide to try any of these styles of
martial arts, that they are exercise and there is always a
possibility of injury.
- Make sure that you are learning at a reputable school or club
and that you feel comfortable with the instructors.
Learn more at the HealthyTipsAfter50 website