Dec 4, 2019
You may not be familiar with the subject of today’s show, but he
is a senior advisor for policy for President Donald Trump.
Sara and Misasha are going to be digging deep into Stephen
Miller, who has facilitated and created a lot of the Trump
administration policies, both domestic and foreign. They’re also
going to be discussing his beliefs, which are largely rooted in
racist and anti-immigrant ideology.
Listen in to learn more about the people who are in power in our
- Stephen Miller is descended from immigrants who came to this
country to escape religious persecution in their own European
- Politico Magazine published an article written by Miller’s
uncle, who calls Stephen an “immigration hypocrite”. Sara shares
some highlights from the commentary and invites listeners to sign
up for their weekly emails to receive the article link.
- Miller is not just President Trump’s political advisor, he is
also a personal friend of his.
- Misasha gives an overview of Miller’s previously private 900
emails sent to the editors of the conservative website Breitbart
News in 2015 and 2016 regarding anti-immigrant ideology.
- More than 80% of the emails that Southern Poverty Law Center’s
(SPLC) Hatewatch reviewed related to race or immigration.
- In preparing for their article, Hatewatch reached out to the
White House and to Stephen Miller for comment about these emails
and received no response.
- When discussing crime, Miller focuses on offenses committed by
- When discussing immigration, he touches on the perspective of
severely limiting or ending non-white immigration to the United
- Hatewatch was not able to find any examples of Miller writing
sympathetically (or even in neutral tones) about any person who is
non-white or foreign-born.
- Miller has cut off regular contact with most of his allies
outside of the Trump Administration to limit leaks, and now favors
phone calls over emails.
- Sara and Misasha discuss Katie McHugh’s part in the leak of the
emails. McHugh was an editor for Breitbart who leaked the emails to
Hatewatch and later got fired for anti-muslim tweets.
- Misasha summarizes the content of some of the key emails to
help provide an understanding of how influential Miller’s beliefs
were in shaping the Trump White House domestic and foreign
policies, and Sara provides feedback with statistics.
- The White House recently announced the US will only accept
18,000 refugees per year going forward. This is a 50% cut from
- The Camp of the Saints, by Jean Raspail, is a racist
French novel that is popular amount white nationalists and
neo-nazis because of the degree to which it fictionalizes the
“white genocide” or “great replacement” myth into a violent and
sexualized story about refugees. This book was discussed between
Miller, McHugh, and Julia Hahn, another Breitbart editor.
- Hahn is now an aide to President Trump.
- Misasha reflects on how the data from the US Census should and
should not be used.
- Miller attempted to incite action against amazon.com for
removing the confederate flag as a sales item.
- Sara provides perspective on what shapes this country.
- Keep your eye on the pool of candidates coming up for the next
- Sara explains the three different types of leadership, how each
candidate will have a style of leadership to which they default,
and the authoritarian leadership we currently have.
- Miller’s enemies seem to be everyone who isn’t white, Christian
or Protestant, and conservative.
- By 2045 our Census statistics project that the nation will
become “minority white”.
- There is a petition to remove Steven Miller from the White
Resources / Links:
GET ON OUR INSIDER’S LIST! Sign up for our weekly emails!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW US!
Like us on Facebook!
The Camp of the Saints, by Jean Raspail
Did You Miss These Shows? Catch Them Here!
Dear White Women - Episode 34
Election Bootcamp Kickoff: How the F* Do I Make Sense of What’s
Coming in 2020?
Dear White Women - Episode 35
101: Why Your Vote Does Matter
If You Would Like to Sign a Petition to Remove Stephen
Miller from the White House: