Thu, 4 August 2011
Tom is out of town for a couple weeks, so he asked Pete Kutzer of our Ask a Fly Fishing Instructor video series and Brett Ference from our Double Barrel Podcast series to sit in.
We asked our Facebook and Twitter fans to suggest topics for them to cover and received over 130 suggestions!
Here are the topics they chose:
- How should a beginner go about choosing waders?
- Tips for fishin gfrom a float tube
- Is 7 years old too young to start a child fly fishing?
- When choosing a new rod, what should I consider?
- How do you best hide new fishing gear purchases from your spouse?
We also had A LOT of questions on fishing warm water, so Brett and Pete spend a lot of time on this topic.
Direct download: The_Fishing_Warm_Water_and_Hiding_New_Gear_from_your_Spouse_Episode.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:55am EST