Sun, 18 June 2017
This week, Daniel, Flo, Alex and Jerry discuss the latest Pixel 2 rumors — will it be made by HTC, LG or both? — and what that means for the future of the Pixel program.
- HTC did good with the U11
- Apple's WWDC announcements: Is the iPad the best Google tablet around?
- Bixby sucks. When will it be good?
- The OnePlus 5 is coming, but is it a lot of hot air?
- Locked phones will be banned in Canada this year. How does that change things, and how does it compare to other countries like the U.S. and the UK?
Direct download: androidcentral340.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 2:25pm EDT