Nov 17, 2021
There’s nothing better than a human to understand
other humans. In today’s episode, we’re joined by Jess Lynch,
Founder and CEO of Wishroute, to discuss the #1 thing most digital
wellness companies are missing: human-powered accountability
supported by technology. If it’s your job to help people achieve
their goals, don’t miss this episode.
In This Episode:
- [02:00] Introducing Jess and Wishroute.
- [10:36] Collecting meaningful data and having a
human in the loop.
- [16:34] How Wishroute combines automation and
humans for consistent, scalable, and high quality customer
- [19:04] Using meaningful data to motivate and
support customers when they need it the most.
- [25:42] The shift in language around setting goals
and how reflection fits into Wishroute’s design.
- [31:18] Gretchen Ruben’s Four Tendencies and how
Jess and her team use it to turn intrinsic motivation into
- [33:58] Things to consider if you’re delivering
experiences and making decisions in service of your customers.
- Wishroute is a unique human-powered platform that
helps people improve the way they live their lives and stay
healthy. By using strategic text messaging, Wishroute is able to
nudge customers forward along the desired customer journey through
authentic two-way conversations.
- Companies aren’t providing the support people need
to actually change their habits and adopt the product. Wishroute
takes it a step further with positivity and coaching their
customers to guide them and meet them where they are.
- Customers on transformational and aspirational
journeys need human support to succeed.
- The most impactful solutions are digital plus human
and finding the right blend to have the scale, consistency, and
Bio: Jess Lynch
Jess Lynch is a prior PwC forensic consultant and
Babson MBA, who turned her investigative talents toward figuring
out how to help people achieve their goals when they sign up for
new products. Wishroute’s unique methodology was born from her
family’s experience with lifestyle change—her brother was diagnosed
with type 1 diabetes and her mom wrote a book about the family's
experience that helped many families in similar positions.
Wishroute's next-generation customer engagement platform increases
customer retention and success for wellness companies through
AI-enhanced, human text message conversations.