Oct 6, 2021
More than ever, people expect their experiences with
brands to motivate them to achieve their goals. We’ve done
extensive research to understand what this takes and turned these
insights into frameworks that any company can use. Tune in to learn
powerful ways to design products and services that motivate and
In This Episode:
- [00:53] What led Dave’s team to start exploring
- [05:52] How Meaningful Motivation is different from
the ways people have thought about motivation in the past.
- [08:50] The value of purpose.
- [11:40] Understanding motivation and repairing
trust with customers.
- [15:08] Breaking down the principles of Meaningful
- [27:50] What we plan to accomplish with the
Meaningful Motivation practice at Stone Mantel.
- Personal values are now playing a significant
factor in our designation of economic value. As brands, we have to
get better at really understanding what lights people up.
- Anyone embarking on a meaningful motivation body of
work will probably have to start with building trust as a center
point of their work.
- People don’t always know what they want, so asking
them won’t necessarily help you help them. It’s crucial to get
underneath the surface to get to the deeper answer.
- Going beyond the simple exchange of monetary value
to do work that adds true meaning and value to people’s lives is
work worth doing.