Oct 15, 2021
Scott Lewis, President and CEO at YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids,
joins Tim for this episode. Growing up in the Y family since age 6,
Scott shares his unique perspective on the YMCA, nonprofits, and
his leadership roles. He also talks to us about building a great
team and the importance of open communication. Listen now!
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn.
Learn more about the YMCA of
Greater Grand Rapids.
- The YMCA as a social enterprise (3:22)
- Focus on the front line (7:49)
- Build a team who sees things differently but can work together
- Handling misalignment on a team (11:30)
- Misconceptions about nonprofit organizations (15:22)
- Balancing time between work and family (17:22)
- Scott's edge in life (19:50)