Aug 9, 2022
This week, Barb and Michelle discuss one of the most important practices we can do for inner peace. Forgiveness is a practice that we often think about extending towards people in our lives who have harmed us, but how often do we extend that same grace to ourselves? In this episode you’ll learn Barb’s practice for self-forgiveness to get you started on your journey.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at https://kite.link/barb-knows-best.
· Self-forgiveness means forgiving ourselves for any thoughts in the past that we wish were different.
· Forgiveness can’t be don’t on command, but you can set the intention to forgive
· Barb’s practice to assist with self-forgiveness
1. I offer myself forgiveness for any harm I may have caused myself or others.
2. I forgive myself for the times I have betrayed myself or others.
3. I forgive myself for the times I have abandoned myself or others.
4. Send love to your heart.
a. I am enough. I am complete. I am loved. I am worthy.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
· When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron https://amzn.to/3S6lZo9