Apr 5, 2022
We hear all the time from listeners that they want to start to incorporate mindfulness practices into their lives, but are unsure where or how to start. In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle dive into how to find your practice, and practice it! They break down the myths and stigmas of what it means to practice mindfulness and help you to better understand how these meaningful tools can be woven into your life.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at https://kite.link/barb-knows-best
● Consistency is key when finding your practice.
● Take a temperature of yourself and check in with yourself.
● Find your practice and practice it.
● Find your teachings that inspire you and learn from them.
● Find your Community, the people in your life that lift you up and inspire you to the be the best version of you. Be with them.