Feb 9, 2023
Episode 50: This End is Just the Beginning: Hammering Home the Basics
This week we are going to round up the most important podcasts from the first fifty (50!) to really let essential lessons about personal finance and wealth building sink in and truly empower your individual journey.
This episode is a summary of lessons delivered over the last year that will allow you to step up and move forward to take impactful concrete steps on your wealth journey.
Moving forward, we will include more information, tips, tricks and guides to property investing as it is the gold standard of wealth building in our society – and has been for millennia. I will break down how property works, what the wealthy do to make it work for them, and what alternative strategies exist for you if you determine property is not right for you.
Links & Resources:
The top 12 podcasts to relisten to:
1. Status, work and money - Is your life driven by your job title?
2. How clear are you about how much money is coming into your household?
3. What would you do if you didn’t have to work just to pay the bills?
4. Wealthy v rich: what does a wealthy life mean to you?
5. Setting up your goals to win, and falling in love with a spreadsheet
The concept of money
11. Why Money maths will save your sanity
The practical tools
16. Whooshonomics: 5 steps you can take right now
19. Replacing your income needs to be a priority now
18. Are you a creature of habit?
21. What questions are you asking yourself?
39. What did you learn from your parents and what’s relevant now?
The practical steps
34. What makes you happy and get out of bed with joy?
Highlights from this episode:
[00:02:30] – Online games
[00:13:10] – When a game starts to feel like work
[00:17:00] – Clarity will set you free
[00:18:18] – Money management is the key to time management
[00:22:30] – All these lessons let us level up
Has this podcast started you thinking about what A Wealthy Life might look and feel like for you? Why not spend another 3 minutes and take my online audit called Readiness to Retire Wealthy based on the five principles discussed in The Wealthy Retirement Plan book and episodes of this podcast? The assessment provides you with a personal score and report to help you take back control of your financial future – something business owners and employees both forget – but for different reasons.
Connect with Vicki:
Visit my website to learn more
Booking calendar - https://calendly.com/vickiwusche
Browse Books by Vicki:
Using Other People’s Money: How to invest in property 4th edition
Make More Money from Property: From investor thinking to a business mindset 2nd Edition
Property for the Next Generation: Securing your future in uncertain times 2nd Edition
The New Estate: Insights from the 22nd century
The Wealthy Retirement Plan: A revolutionary guide to living the rest of your in style
Or read the following Ebooks on VickiWusche.com:
9 Critical Property Principles
The De-Job Yourself Manual: Break your reliance on a monthly wage
The Values Manual: Understand what your values are and how they can be key to a successful business
The Goal Setting Manual: Create meaningful and practical goals then achieve them