Aug 2, 2022
This episode is for you if you
are working towards smarter choices when it comes to food. In this
episode, we talk through food labels and what each section means.
It's important to realize all the nutrient amounts shown on the
label, especially when planning your health goals.
We will dive into:
- The importance of the serving size
- What is all the nutritional
- The two different fat categories and what is
difference between them
- What are the dangers of trans fat?
- The two types of fiber and why it’s crucial for
your body to have both
- How ingredients are listed on the label and how
that can be misleading
- Using the full food label to support your
personal dietary needs
For more info on the host,
visit www.megmill.com and follow Meg on Instagram @drmegmill. I would love for you to screenshot the
episode and tag me so we can connect! Don’t forget to leave a
Having trouble getting started or
staying connected with your health goals? Download my
Health Goal Strategy Guide
for a clear plan today.