Aug 8, 2022
We tend to view life as linear
in nature when in reality, it’s cyclical and ever-evolving.
In today’s episode, Dr.
Ward explains how to flow with the cycles of life.
In this episode, you’ll
- What it means to say that life is
- How the belief that life is linear leads to
pain and suffering.
- The analogy of planting a seed.
- How Dr. Ward runs her company in a way that
honors her staff.
- The four phases and seasons of life and how to
recognize and flow with them.
- The seasons that our society is stuck
- The notion of The Void and The Dark Night of
- The season of grief.
- The power of destruction.
- The power of rest for elite athletes and others
- How awareness of cycles can help you to feel
more energized and flow with life.