Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Sep 13, 2022

This episode is all about helping you set yourself up to receive greater wealth and prosperity.

You’ll hear a featured session from my 12-part video course, Turn Your Thoughts Into Wanted Things, which is all about the inner game of wealth. If you haven’t yet been enjoying the abundance you seek, you’ll definitely want to check out this episode.

It’s very likely your inner wealth programming that keeps tripping you up. You’ll hear how to identify your mental money stumbling blocks, and how to build a prosperity consciousness to support the financial success you seek.

Here’s to your financial freedom!

What You’ll Hear:

02:39 “98% of adults reaching 30 years of age will not substantially alter their income pattern (adjusting for inflation) for the remainder of their life. Only 2% will experience gains.”

02:56 Will more money solve the problem? Nope. Here’s why

04:02 Improving your results…your “orange tree”

06:14 You can “grow” into anything you choose

07:50 Thoughts - Feelings - Actions - Results, it’s all hooked up

08:20 Your external results are merely a reflection of your internal reality

08:35 Do you have a poverty or a prosperity consciousness?

09:02 Here’s how you developed your outlook on finances, money, and wealth

09:51 Sources of our programming

10:20 Why we have the money beliefs that we do

11:15 This is what’s driving your financial decisions today

14:49 How to re-write and install your new prosperity program

15:02 How to discover your beliefs about money and rich people

16:03 More money amplifies who you already are

Joan's Online Course:

Turn Youth Thoughts Into Wanted Things

Connect with Joan:

Be on the show!