Aug 31, 2022
Hey everyone! Welcome to today’s episode of the Wright
Conversations Podcast! For today’s episode, I’m joined by my
primary partners, Kyle, Ashley, and Yair. We are going to talk
about how we met, how this all started, and where we see it going.
We also talk about our experiences dating during the pandemic,
experiencing the motions and emotions, and our family structure,
and we have important messages that we want everyone to know.
Let’s delve in!
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- [04:24] Yair’s perspective.
- [10:13] Ashley’s perspective.
- [18:50] Kyle’s perspective.
- [23:00] The early days.
- [24:14] Distanced dating.
- [32:37] Getting physical for the first time.
- [40:18] Experiencing jealousy.
- [44:29] Getting through insecurities.
- [55:20] What makes it all worth it?
- [62:36] Our structure and where we’re going.
- [69:11] What do we want everyone to know about our
- “Jealousy pulls on your insecurities.”
- “The more times you work through something, the
easier it is to go through the next time, but it’s still going to
be a next time and it’s still going to be challenging.”
- “Every single dynamic gets to be what it is, and
celebrated for what it is.” [61:32]
- “We want our legal structure to reflect what our
emotions and our day-to-day lives look like.”
- “It’s not all orgies all the time. Everyone knows
orgies are for Thursdays.” [69:43]
- “We’re not that different.”
Connect with Rachel Wright
WIN A FREE INTIMACY
AFTER DARK DECK!
Get 30% OFF the NEW After
Dark Deck! Use Promo Code: Rachel
Get your Zumio
Call to Action
Please if you love this episode, and know someone else who is a
passionate soul on a mission just like you share it with your
friends and others. To help this podcast grow please leave an
iTunes review and don’t forget to subscribe.