Sep 16, 2022
Boonie Sripom, MA, is a therapy-informed and gamer-affirmative coach who uses archetype systems to support neurodivergent people and their families. She loves seeing the inner worlds and cognitions of people through their fandoms like video games, superhero culture, and creative interests — it's all meaningful! Boonie started working with preschool and school-aged children, and now most of her clients are college-aged and "failure to launch" gamers/2e gifted young adults. Boonie says it's been an interesting transition because “it's felt like I've ‘grown up’ with the clients I've served.”
• How knowing your own archetypes can help uncover your authentic self
• Why it’s a struggle to be a twice-exceptional (2E) gifted person
• Your authentic self might be masked by a persona — and that’s OK!
• Being inspired by Catwoman and the Saga comic book series
• What’s it like to be a performer and embrace two different identities?
• “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Organized Messes (Boonie’s
Sparkles Podcast (Boonie &
Rachel’s podcast; it is now defunct, but a few Facebook videos
Poet Ai Ogawa
Personality Hacker (Myers-Briggs
Beyond Artist's Block represents the opinions of its host and guests and is not meant as a substitute for therapy. It is for informational and educational purposes only. Please reach out to your healthcare provider with any specific questions you may have.