May 30, 2022
Stephanie Howell is the CEO of Gold EDU, a founder of Global
GEG, and the EdTech Lead for Pickerington Local Schools. She is key
to the embedding and implementation of EdTech tools across her
schools and organizations. She has a masters in Curriculum and
- You have to teach using your own style and not the person's
- We have to take time to get to know people and what drives them
if we are to support them.
- "Gripe Jams" are super important for solving problems and
- It is key to have multiple mentors
- Teachers can help students take ownership of their learning by
creating small communities.
- You have to build relationships with teachers by being involved
and speaking positivity in their life.
- Find a way to combat imposter syndrome.
Get in Touch:
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make
a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app