Dec 13, 2021
Craig Shapiro is a teacher of K-12 HPE/Coach for 33 years.
He is also a speaker and upcoming author.
- Simple steps for transformation are not just a classroom thing,
but a life thing.
- The daily steps you take are super important for how you
- Anyone can reflect, but that doesn't make it easy.
- It's important to get to know people, but more important to
help them get better.
- Many things we do are simple, but people just do not think
- Learn about and make use of habit stacking.
- What you do consistently creates the desire to do the same in
- We get what we model and expect.
- Leaders must have empathy and be authentic.
- Pay attention to where your ducks are swimming.
- Make sure people understand the vision and their role in
- Focus on the good instead of the small amount of
- Ask yourself if people say hi to you without being
Get in Touch:
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make
a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app