Apr 18, 2022
Anyone who’s a part of the credit union world knows it’s a close-knit community, very much like a family.
But what happens when an actual mother and daughter commit themselves—heart and soul—to the CU mission and movement? In the case of Susan Mitchell, (CEO of Mitchell, Stankovic & Associates) and her daughter, Brandi Stankovic (COO of CU Solutions Group)… it’s a whole lot of amazing.
We were thrilled to sit down with these two powerhouse women to hear all about their journeys—this week on CU Changemakers: Women On Work.
Topics we covered include:
- Susan and Brandi’s backgrounds in the CU movement
- Who has influenced them in their careers (and why)
- Current projects these two are tackling together
- Brandi’s podcast, The Strategic Hotbox
- The evolution of leaders (and leadership itself) in recent years
- Susan and Brandi’s top tips for women, both in and out of the CU world
- And more
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Experience in your favorite podcast player.