Jan 6, 2023
Let’s address some common complaints we receive:
• Why can’t the drivers NOT leave a berm in front of my
driveway as soon as I get done clearing it! Why can’t they turn the
blade the other direction?
• I live on a cul de sac… why can’t the plows clear it better?
• Why does it take so long to get my road plowed?
• Why aren’t you ticketing people parked in the road that block my road from being plowed?
◦ I know this is more of a PD issue but maybe talk about what a plow driver can and cannot do in this event.
• Can you do more to help with the ice on my road?
• The plow pushes snow that blocks my mailbox.
• Why don’t you offer the berm removal service anymore?
For Navajo County Snow and Road (928) 532-6080
For ADOT at (928) 532-2315
For the Town Website - https://www.pinetoplakesideaz.gov/
To Call Town Hall - 928-368-8696
To Find the Contact Information of other departments - https://www.pinetoplakesideaz.gov/152/Contact-Town-Offices
To contact Rob - email@example.com