Feb 25, 2014
- Were joined by Jen Perry, one of the main organisers of the Cruelty Free Festival WA, for this entire episode. - Can opposition to the shark cull lead people to rethinking humans interactions with all animals? - Avoiding gender stereotypes when discussing attitudes towards animals (Jen is no cow hugger!). - Why...
Feb 22, 2014
- Our latest find from the street.
- Talks from our local One Billion Rising event and our reflections on the event.
- The flyer Ten Things Men can do to Prevent Gender Violence.
- How to be a good feminist ally, and how to be a good ally of any cause where you are not part of the oppressed group.
- For more information...
Feb 9, 2014
- In this one Nick is flying (Han) solo, or at least without
- He is joined by Nicole, one the organisers from the Perth One Billion Rising event, for the entire episode.
- One Billion Rising is a global event that aims to have one billion women releasing their stories, dancing and speaking at the places where...