Apr 25, 2018
- Were joined by Sarah who witnessed the Nice attack in France as
well as the increased Islamophobia in the aftermath.
- French politics.
- The Burquini ban in France.
- French attitudes towards Muslims and immigration.
- Parallels with similar issues in Australia.
- For more information on the episode and for links to...
Apr 19, 2018
- We are joined by Tom McIntyre who discusses his personal experiences of raising his daughter Isabelle, who has cerebral palsy.- Intersectionality and disabilities.- Neoliberalism and disability funding.- Policies affecting people with disabilities, including the NDIS, National Disability Insurance Scheme.- Lack...
Apr 11, 2018
- On this episode we look into skepticism and rationality, with the help of scientist Dr Adam Cardilini, host of VeganSci podcast.- We particularly focus on how skepticism and rationality relate to radical, anarchist, environment, veganism, Left etc politics.- The lack of evidence supporting the arguments behind trickle...