What will be some of the pros and cons of being the first cruise ship back to sea. Staff writer Richard Simms weighs in on what guests will have to look out for and what we know so far about the return-to-cruise process.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Two US-based river cruise lines will now require the COVID vaccine for crew and guests.
- Carnival Cruise Line breaks ground on a new cruise terminal at PortMiami.
- NCL is sending crew members back home until they get more guidance on resuming sailings.
- MSC takes delivery of their latest cruise ship.
- One cruise line is bringing sports betting to sea
- If you miss Freeport, Bahamas, you can now get there with a negative test.
Listener Question: Will the CDC still have jurisdiction to enforce the mask mandate when the ship is in international waters? Or would a mandatory vaccine allow the cruise lines to avoid the mandate?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.