What have you been doing since the cruise industry shutdown? We catch up with listener Tommy to see what he's been doing and what are some of the first things he'll do once he gets back to sea.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- One cruise line is looking to homeport in Cozumel.
- And speaking of Cozumel, a gulf coast port is about to receive a big ship.
- Here is one for you, Sherry. One cruise line is giving away a transatlantic voyage for two.
- Port Canaveral continues to gear up for the arrival of Carnival’s mega-ship Mardi Gras.
- Princess and HAL opening up a small part of Alaska
Listener Question: How does Carnival Cruise Line's shareholder credit work?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.