This week we catch up with Sherry Laskin with a busy week of cruise news.
Sherry has news on:
- The first major cruise line sailing from the United States will now require a vaccination
- More uncertainty for the already struggling Alaska cruise season
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings drops the ax on June 2021 sailings
- A scary incident aboard a MSC cruise line ship.
- Two U.S. river cruise lines are back to sailing again
- Royal Caribbean deploys a ship in Los Angelos in 2022
Listener Question #1: What's the difference between a passport card and a regular passport? We are traveling to the Bahamas next summer. -Leeann
Listener Question #2: How kid-friendly of a cruise line is Cunard? We are looking for a family reunion cruise with 30 people, half of them are under 35. - Dave
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.