Travel insurance is more important than ever now. And policies have changed during the pandemic. Some items that used to be covered may not be covered, as well as certain clauses have been put in place. And finally, what you should you know and consider before booking your next travel insurance policy.
Sherry has cruise news:
- The CDC has raised its warning against traveling to the Bahamas.
- Royal Caribbean introduces a new neighborhood aboard Wonder of the Seas.
- The game of tug of war continues with the cruise industry's future.
- Another cruise line moves closer to all-inclusive pricing.
- Norwegian Cruise Line has detailed a little more of what's to come in terms of buffets and embarkation.
- River cruising is going strong in the United States.
Listener Question: What should we know about getting to the island of St. John when docking in St. Thomas? — Jeff
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.