We check in with Stewart Chiron who is sailing aboard Celebrity Millennium this week from St. Maarten. This is the first cruise open to U.S. residents. We get a glimpse of life at sea, what it's like cruising in 2021, and what about the buffets? Staff writer Richard Simms also discusses Celebrity Cruises' new vaccination policy.
Richard has cruise news:
- The first Caribbean cruise ship to welcome U.S. guests has sailed
- Another ships has been cleared to sail from Florida
- Carnival announces Caribbean restart dates
- A policy change for Carnival guests sailing from Galveston, Texas
- More cancellations for Disney and an app update
- MSC announces restarts dates for North America
- Royal has also announced a handful of ships restarting
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.