This week we get a review of Celebrity Millennium. This was the first North American cruise for Celebrity that was open to residents of the United States. The cruise took an interesting turn when two guests onboard the ship tested positive. Luckily, all turned out good and in the end, it proved that the protocols the cruise line has in place worked.
Richard has cruise news:
- Last week it was Celebrity Cruises, this week it's Royal Caribbean that set sail on its first journey welcoming US guests.
- 8 Royal Caribbean crew members from Odyssey of the Seas tested positive, delaying the first cruise.
- Millennium had an isolated incident last week on their first cruise back.
- The state of Florida vs the CDC, what's the latest delay about?
- The Gov of USVI is also for cruise lines asking for vaccine status.
Question: What is the best embarkation appointment to select?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.