Travel insurance policies have changed over the cruise industry shutdown. In some areas larger than others, especially when it comes to a test yielding a positive test result. Dan Skilken, President of TripInsurance.com joins us to break down what has changed, and what hasn't over the course of the pandemic.
Richard has cruise news:
- A recording-breaking passenger day in Nassau, Bahamas
- Celebrity Apex is christened in Port Everglades, Florida
- Royal Caribbean updates Ultimate World Cruise sales
- Two cruise lines have earnings calls and it looks good moving forward
- Cruise line enters Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- You can cruise with Chef Emeril this Thanksgiving
Listener Question: We do not have a smartphone, do we have to use the Ocean Medallion token on Princess Cruises?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.