A review of Carnival Cruise Line's last Vista-class ship, Carnival Panorama. This was a seven-night cruise from Long Beach, California, to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan, Mexico. We get a comprehensive review of the cruise ship, dining onboard, and ports of call down in the Mexican Riviera. Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Australia has reopened its cruise industry
- Grand Cayman drops cruise ship restrictions
- Jimmy Buffett's cruise ship is being converted to a Margaritaville at Sea
- Self-serve buffets are back on Royal Caribbean
- Norwegian Escape returns to service
- Another drug bust on MSC Seaside in Europe
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.