A review of Holland America Line's 2016 built ms Koningsdam from San Diego, California. This was a California Coastal cruise with a stop in Ensenada, Mexico.
Richard has cruise news on:
- Could Carnival Corporation offload Seabourn Cruises?
- Two cruise ships are for sale in The Bahamas
- Norwegian Cruise Line has staffing issues on one ship and redeploys another
- A full return to service for Royal Caribbean International
- Carnival Cruise Line sees two-million guests since the cruise industry restart
Listener Question: Can I use a birth certificate to board a cruise ship?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.