The best Rob podcasting catchphrase ever, Libsyn’s AdvertiseCast Signs Exclusive Ad Partnership with The Viall Files, Podcasts in YouTube Music! Which gets us into YouTube + Podcasts mini Q&A, budget audio gear to send to a guest interview to uplevel their audio, I am really excited about Hindenburg 2 Beta, more follow up on Apple Podcasts subscription questions, what’s new for Apple Podcasts in iOS 16.4, How are distinct listeners measured? Stats mean and median, Libsyn Connect data and Advertisecast CPM rates
Audience feedback drives the show. We'd love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com, call 412-573-1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We'd love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- (2:10) PROMO 1: Tomorrow's Legends
- (2:50) Rob and Elsie conversation
- (4:17) Create artwork like there is no description, create descriptions like there is no artwork
- (5:28) Libsyn’s AdvertiseCast Signs Exclusive Ad Partnership with The Viall Files
- (9:21) The YouTube announcement like YouTube Music adding podcasting
- (26:06) Audio feedback: budget podcasting gear to recommend to a guest via Robonzo
- (33:19) Elsie loving on Hindenburg 2 beta
- (38:40) Audio feedback: can Libsyn Connect work in tandem with Streamyard? via John
- (44:14) PROMO 2: The Wild West Extravanganza
- (45:03) New interesting podcast name: HVAC Sweat, Purge & Roll
- (46:12) Oh no! We forgot to change our own copyright!
- (47:34) Does placing episodes on Apple Podcast Subscriptions remove them from other destinations?
- (48:22) Is there anything in the terms and conditions with Apple that prevent posting the Premium content to a Patreon RSS feed?
- (49:57) Can you pull the plug on a premium offering with Apple Podcasts if it doesn't work for a show?
- (51:02) How much content to place in the Premium category based on our stats?
- (52:33) What's new on Apple Podcasts in iOS 16.4
- (55:45) Audio feedback: what exactly are distinct listeners and how do you measure those? via Andrea
- (58:46)PROMO 3: Glass in Session
- (59:16) Stats, mean and median, Connect and Advertisecast average CPM rates
- (1:04:53) Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
- PROMO 1: Tomorrow's Legends
- PROMO 2: The Wild West Extravaganza
- PROMO 3: Glass in Session
- Robonzo from The Unstarving Musician
- John our producer!
- Andrea from The Creative Impostor Studios
Where have we been and where are we going
- Stick with Your Podcast — The No Podfade Guarantee for 2023! - YouTube
- Podcaster & Podcast Industry Conference - Podcast Movement Evolutions | Las Vegas 2023
- 2023 NAB Show
- She Podcasts LIVE 2022 • She Podcasts
- The Podcast Show
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- YouTube Takes a Big Leap Forward: Here’s What You Need to Know About Podcasts on the Platform! | by Paul Colligan | Feb, 2023 | Medium
- YouTube starts testing new podcast tools
- Letter from Neal: Our 2023 Priorities
- 2 Pack Wired Apple Earbuds/Headphones/Earphones with 3.5mm Wired Earbuds
- Amazon.com: Samson Technologies Q2U USB/XLR Dynamic Microphone Recording and Podcasting Pack (Includes Mic Clip, Desktop Stand, Windscreen and Cables), silver : Musical Instruments
- Tweet from @bravogolf
- Hindenburg :: HindenburgPro2Beta
- What’s new for iOS 16.4 - Apple Podcasts for Creators
- Podcast Advertising Rates 2023
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We'd love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here's our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.