Jul 25, 2023
10 questions of general knowledge trivia including pop culture,
sports, literature, and more. Great for road trips, working
out, or long walks on the beach.
Please leave us a nice review on Apple Podcasts!
Send questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!
THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS
- What was the original name of Vaseline?
- In 1922, the National Football League (NFL) was officially born
when owners agreed to change its name from what? What was the
original name of the NFL?
- What is the Bicycle brand famous for making?
- What was the name for the military trials held in 1945 and 1946
to prosecute Nazi leaders?
- Which two oceans are connected by the Drake Passage?
- In 1946, the first NBA game was played between the New York
Knicks and who?
- What is the only substance Superman cannot see through?
- In 1947, what pilot first broke the supersonic barrier?
- Which James Bond actor passed away on May 23, 2017?
- What South African antelope lent its name to a brand of