Tue, 21 July 2020
I’m interviewing Shirin Eskandani - life coach, public speaker and writer – about how to find your purpose beyond dieting and appearance and how to overcome the fears that get in the way of pursuing more purpose and joy in your life.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/173
- Shirin’s relationship with her body growing up and how she was able to accept her body through weight gain and reframe it as something positive,
- The impact of being a first generation immigrant and how that shaped Shirin’s body image and self-acceptance,
- How to find your purpose and that it’s not something that comes from outside of ourselves,
- The difference between a life that looks fulfilling and one that feels fulfilling,
- Ways you can connect with your intuitive voice and practice self-trust,
- Creating goals based on feelings and doing feeling-checks as you progress,
- Practical ways we can find more fulfillment and purpose in our lives,
- How to overcome fear and self-doubt when making changes to live more purposeful lives,
- How to stop perfectionism and the need to over-achieve from getting in the way of having more joy and fulfillment in your life,
- Embracing the idea of doing B+ work,
Plus, so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/173