Fri, 19 February 2021
I’m talking all about negative body thoughts, exploring how NOT to respond to them and how to begin the work of changing them, as part of the Body Image Series.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/186
In this episode, I chat about:
- Potential sources of negative body thoughts and how they’re exacerbated during the pandemic,
- The THREE things we’re typically told to do to change our thoughts and why you should avoid them,
- A way to visualize how your brain evolves to think about self-doubt and self-compassion,
- How our negative thoughts tend to stick more than the positive ones,
- The TWO things that need to happen in order for our thoughts to change,
- The ONE question to ask yourself to start to work on changing your negative body thoughts,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/186