Tue, 23 February 2021
I’m talking about what body acceptance really means, why it can feel counterintuitive to the way we’ve been conditioned to think, and game-changing reframes to help make it feel more intuitive, as part of the Body Image Series.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/187
In this episode, I chat about:
- Why we believe body acceptance feels like letting ourselves go,
- That diet-culture wants you to believe you’re a failure and you’re giving up if you opt-out,
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy self-care and why acceptance supports the former,
- The three main fears to challenge and call-out in order to move to a place where acceptance feels doable,
- How when we hinge our self-worth on the external, we’re never going to feel good enough,
- Two game-changing reframes on acceptance to make it feel totally doable.
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/187