Thu, 25 February 2021
I’m talking about when you “intellectually get it” but still feel bad in your body, what this process can look like, and what you can do to move forward and feel better in your body, as part of the Body Image Series.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/188
In this episode, I chat about:
- A useful analogy between becoming a parent and starting on the path to a positive body image,
- TWO things we can do to feel better in our bodies and why one of them is WAY more powerful than the other,
- Where “intellectually getting it” sits within the 4 stages of acceptance and how to bust past that barrier,
- Why you have to be intentional about challenging your negative thoughts,
- That it’s normal to still have bad body days,
- ONE question to visit daily to propel you towards giving less F’s about your body.
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/188