Tue, 8 June 2021
I’m interviewing Rachel Molenda, Intuitive Eating & Body Image Coach and Host of the Fill Your Cup Podcast. We’re talking about the influence of healthism on our relationship with food, how to tell if your health choices are disordered, and when is it the right time to focus on health.
- Tips for trying to undo beliefs inherited from diet culture,
- Why health shouldn’t be a hobby,
- What a healthy relationship with food looks like,
- Rachel’s advice to someone having trouble getting past the diet culture way of looking at food,
- That our needs change every day, and you need to check-in with yourself each day,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/197