This is episode 200 and I’m sharing 10 lessons I’ve learned over the past 7 years of being a podcaster and coach. I talk about how I’m really sensitive, what I truly value, how motherhood has opened me up, and stories from the podcast.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/200
In this episode, I talk about:
- Where the idea for Eat the Rules came from and how it started,
- How I learned to tend to the part of me that feels the need to be liked and validated,
- The importance of unhooking from praise and criticism,
- How my values give me a roadmap on how I want to live my life,
- The importance of learning to feel things deeply,
- How much my community (including you!) means to me,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/200