This is the season 7 premiere of the podcast. I’m giving you a personal update on these past couple months off, what to expect from this season, some highlights from past seasons to check out if you’re newer to this show, and talking about how MLM’s are like diet culture.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/203
In this episode, I talk about:
- How incredible it felt to take a social media break and how it helped my creativity,
- How we don’t talk enough about the challenges of being a person living with a uterus,
- The parallels between MLM’s and diet culture, including the false sense of feminism and belonging, and the small numbers of success,
- What Noom is, and how it’s just a diet and sets people up to fail in the same way as other diet programs,
- The results from my Instagram survey and how they will help shape this season,
- My most popular episodes that you can check-out if you’re newer to this podcast,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/203