Tue, 2 November 2021
Movement Series: I’m kicking off the movement series, talking about my history with exercise, when you might need to take time off, why we need to move away from black and white thinking, and how I navigate my relationship with movement now.
- How you can end up taking any kind of movement too far,
- That not all bodies are predisposed to look a certain way and no amount of exercise can change that,
- How it’s totally normal to want to lose weight in our society, what we don’t want is for that desire to be dictating our decisions and actions,
- Some warning signs for when you might need to take some time off,
- How there are so many other forms of movement that aren’t intense, and we need to stop thinking that only certain types of movement count,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/205