Tue, 30 November 2021
Movement Series: This is another instalment of the movement series where I’m joined by Michelle Vina-Baltsas, professionally trained coach and certified intuitive eating counselor. We’re talking about intuitive movement – what it is, how to overcome exercise resistance, the importance of movement as we age, and how to get started with intuitive movement in mid-life.
- Exercise resistance – what it is and how it manifests,
- How to work through the grief of your body changing as you age,
- How everything we do is some type of movement and it all makes a difference,
- The magical question to ask yourself so you know that your movement is intuitively based, and not driven by diet culture,
- The myth of 10,000 steps a day,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/209