Tue, 14 December 2021
Movement Series: This is another instalment of the movement series where I’m with Jenna Jozefowski, certified personal trainer and kettlebell instructor, as well as yoga teacher, dance teacher, and semi-retired professional dancer. We talk about how to approach body positive strength training, why not all movement needs to be joyful, how to know what fitness advice is meant for you, and other red flags to look for when seeking out fitness support.
- How fitness and movement should enhance your life, not take it over,
- Why many people feel like they’re doing joyful movement wrong and how it can be a hard standard to live up to,
- Advice for finding the right movement for your body,
- Some of the red flags to watch out for when choosing a trainer,
- Advice for someone looking to get into strength training,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/211