Tue, 8 February 2022
I’m revisiting a classic episode which is an epic guide to how diets work and fail us, what dieting does to our body, how to recognize the diet mentality and heal from it, and so much more.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/217
In this episode, we talk about:
- What the diet cycle looks like and why it leads to binging, emotional eating, and "cheating,"
- How it contributes to worsening self-worth and body image,
- The side effects and negative ramifications of dieting,
- Myths about health and weight,
- How to end the restrict-binge cycle,
- The most important pieces of the puzzle that need to be addressed when learning to eat normally,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/217