Tue, 22 November 2022
I’m joined by Amy Green Smith, certified and credentialed life coach and hypnotherapist, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. We are talking all about how to speak up, set boundaries, and deal with diet and body talk from your friends, family, and other people in your life. She’s giving us scripts to use, and how to work through the fight or flight response when someone says something that you don’t know how to respond to.
- That you will have to rehearse and practice boundary setting,
- How just because someone asks you a question, that does not mean you have to answer,
- That people will not make change unless they feel understood,
- What message you send to your own mind when you sweep things under the rug,
- Advice for being around family with a history of commenting on your body,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/247
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap