Tue, 29 November 2022
I’m revisiting a classic episode where I talk about how to manage holiday “overeating” and concerns about your weight. I give you specific ways to manage “overeating,” guilt around eating certain foods, holiday weight gain, and general feelings of stress.
- Why I hate the term “overeating” because it’s the language of diet culture,
- How to give yourself FULL permission to eat so that guilt doesn’t get invited to the table,
- What to do if you feel you eat without “savouring,”
- How to work through stress about holiday weight gain,
- How to handle feelings of holiday stress and feeling overwhelmed with social events,
- What to do if you’re worried about photos,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/248