Tue, 10 January 2023
I’m joined by Esther Tambe, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist. We are talking about her story of going to a fat camp, myths about diabetes, and how to make health changes that won’t backfire or trigger disordered habits.
- That a lot of the diabetes messaging is rooted in shame,
- The many things that impact blood sugar,
- How she approaches changes based on what you can add, instead of restricting things,
- Tips for getting over the mentality of wanting to change everything at once,
- What to do if you don’t like vegetables,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/252
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap