Tue, 14 February 2023
I’m joined by Ivy Felicia, The Body Relationship Coach. We talk about what it’s like to be highly sensitive individuals, how this influences your relationship with your body, and why you might be more sensitive to things like rejection. We also talk about specific tools to use to learn to thrive if you feel like you’re more sensitive.
- What it means to be a highly sensitive person,
- The relationship between being a highly sensitive person and dieting,
- How routines and rituals help regulate your nervous system,
- What energy management is and how it helps,
- That there is a beautiful, magical side of being a highly sensitive person and some of the benefits,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/255
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap