Tue, 28 February 2023
I’m joined by Mara Glatzel, author of Needy and fellow coach. We’re talking about how to get in touch with our needs (and why it’s necessary to have needs), and how to move from a place of self-abandonment to one of self-partnership, radical self-care, and self-advocacy. She talks about the problem with traditional self-care and how you can honour your needs to strengthen your worth.
- Where the narrative that it’s dangerous to be needy stems from,
- Some of the different needs and how to define what your needs are,
- The relationship between wants and needs and how both are important,
- How this differs from traditional self-care approaches,
- Mara’s response to people afraid of their life falling apart if they start tending to their needs,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/256
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap