I’m breaking down 7 ways we bring perfectionism into body acceptance work and what to do instead. I also talk about how perfectionism and struggling with body image go hand in hand, and the importance of adjusting your measurements of success, as part of the Body Image Series.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/262
In this episode, I talk about:
- What perfectionism is,
- What the diet cycle looks like,
- Why aiming for no bad days and loving your body is an unrealistic expectation,
- How fear leads people to put off doing this work,
- The unrealistic standard we all measure ourselves against,
- The importance of focusing on behaviours instead of outcomes,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/262
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap